This year, MEGOSZ celebrates the 30th anniversary of its founding. For the anniversary, our Member Company Litofilm Kft. created a jubilee logo. The President and Secretary-General of the Association sent a letter to the Membership, presenting our work during the pandemic and describing this year’s plans….
The Key events in 2020:
- For the first time we participated in the successful AGROmashEXPO exhibition with an own MEGOSZ stand.
- In the summer we participated in Hungarian events with a discount (e.g. Debrecen, Szentlőrinc, Bábolna).
- We agreed with the leaders of the National Chamber of Agriculture (NAK) about the participation conditions of the NAK Field Days.
- Five virtual machine demonstrations were organized that reached to the agricultural producers.
- Online professional training was organized for NAK consultants.
- In the journal “Technics of Agriculture” we published an article about domestically manufactured machines.
- We have concluded a Strategic Partnership Agreement with the Ministry of Agriculture.
- A successful online meeting and election has held.
Our main plans for 2021:
- Cooperation according to the work plans concluded with the ministries.
- Organizing of our advantageous participation in exhibitions as much as possible.
- Editing of a monthly series of articles about domestic agricultural machines.
- Preparing of publications for farmers with a video presentation.
- Continuing of the trainings for consultants.
- Promoting of participation in economic development tenders.
- Continuing of our cooperation with attachés of foreign economic.
- Increase cooperation between members.
- Organizing of an event for celebrate the 30th anniversary.