On 13 August 2020, Balázs Győrffy, President of the National Chamber of Agricultural Economics (NAK) and President of our organisation, Tamás Csanádi, held a meeting on the development of the joint activities of the two organizations. Balázs Holán, Chief of Presidential Staff the of NAK, and László Fenyvesi, Secretary General of MEGOSZ, were present at the meeting.
The negotiating parties agreed that the cooperation concluded in 2018 was successful. The cooperation should continue, the follows main areas:
- Common attending at different national professional events.
- Cooperation in development of online meetings, agricultural machine shows.
- The participation of MEGOSZ in the agricultural professional extension.
- Collaboration in the development investigation of Hungarian constructed agricultural machines in the framework of the “Irinyi Industrial Development Program”
- The MEGOSZ joins the NAK TechLab initiative, which helps the young experts around innovation.
- NAK supports the professional competitions of MEGOSZ member companies in professional and promotional terms (e.g. CLAAS, AgroVir organised ones).
- The two organizations work together in the field of specialist education (e.g. dual training).